- 1 About
- 2 Commands
- 3 Admin Only Commands
- 4 Trivia
RetroBot is Retro Dev's main Discord bot for their Discord server, as well as RETROBLOX and RetroStudio.
The magical 8Ball brought here in your very own RETROBLOX server.
Get the avatar of a user.
Run this command to verify yourself as a booster.
Will give you the Retro Builders Club role if you have the gamepass!
Running the r!die command without any arguments, or the "retro" argument
Running the r!die command with the "me" argument
-- Known Arguments -- me - This will cause the NERF gun to not kill the user, but instead spray the user with water. retro - This will turn the GIF into a retro-style version of it.
Dms you a random meme! (Broken)
Run this command to view all verified boosters.
Gets a user's info on RetroStudio!
Shows all commands, or description of command if specified. (Broken)
Tweets something to the @PlayRetroblox Twitter account! (Disabled)
Replies to a tweet using the @PlayRetroblox Twitter account! (Disabled)
Run this command to get the verified hat in game. (Broken)
Admin Only Commands
Bans a user in either Retroblox or RetroStudio!
Clears all the warnings for a user.
Deletes a warning.
Checks if a user is banned in either Retroblox or Retrostudio!
Kicks a user, trys to dm them with the provided reason.
Mutes a user.
Removes a certain amount of messages from a channel.
Just in case something goes wrong, Developers+ (or
XlXi) can run this command to shut down RetroBot.
Reloads a command , or if args are left empty reloads all commands. Only available to Developers.
Shouts something to the group wall automagically if you are an Admin or Developer of course.
Sets a slowmode for a channel!
Strikes a user!
Gets all the strikes for a user.
Unban a user in either Retroblox or RetroStudio!
Unmutes a user.
Warns a user!
Gets all the warnings for a user.
- XlXi no longer works for Retro Dev.
- In Purge help description, there is a grammar mistake as "Remvoes".
- The Help, dmeme and VerifiedHat commands are broken.
- In July 10th 2021, a Admin logged in into the RetroBot account and started messing around.
- The bot reacts thumbs up and down in #suggestions and #catalog-suggestions.
- In #group-shout, the bot automatically posts a new message when a new group shout shows up in Retro Dev group.
- The command timeout of RetroBot is 15 seconds.
- You cant invite this bot to your server.
- There is a new bot that is the same as the old bot.