A List of hats exclusive to RetroStudio's Catalog.
|RETROBLOX Visor||Forged in the depths of hell by the developers held captive by a mythical creature only known as AyRay||20 Retrobux|
|AyRay||AyRay. By ME0WAW0||200 Retrobux|
|David Bloxikin||Hold this weightless David Bloxikin. By Vodotix||200 Retrobux|
|David Hat||Wear this cool David Hat. By Vodotix||200 Retrobux|
|Davimus||Et hoc hat creata per usum realis Davi. By ME0WAW0||665 Retrobux|
|Shoulder AyRay||Carry this heavy AyRay Baby. By Vodotix||665 Retrobux|
|Teapot Turret||AYRAY||2.3474575475475e+94 Retrobux|
|Vodotix Bloxikin||Hold this light Vodotix Bloxikin. By Vodotix||200 Retrobux|
|The Fiery Agramon||They don't dare question the malicious acts of the being who brands themself wearing the evil effects that lie in the agramon.||50000 Retrobux|
|I Love Cris||The Cris Admiration Sign. By Vodotix||5 Retrobux|
- David Hat/Bloxikin may have been inspired by the character figure (which was made by user Toolbox) as seen in Dynablocks, the alpha testing stage of ROBLOX.
- Teapot Turret hat was mostly known outside of RetroStudio, as a hat used by exploiters due to the fact it gives the wearer HopperBin tools which allow to create a Fire Shield, shoot a Fire Laser and create explosions. Also it was known for giving the Gravity Hammer tool, coming with it. When the aforementioned tool was used, it could create a explosion which would kill the target and send them flying. The Teapot Turret in RetroStudio is way different from the original both in abilities and design.
- Teapot Turret in RetroStudio is actually a retexture of the Teakettle hat, technically making it a Teakettle Turret instead of a Teapot Turret.
- The Fiery Agramon is actually called "FieryPumpkinOfDoom" in studio.
- The Fiery Agramon is created by vodotix despite him not being credited in the description of the item.
- The Fiery Agramon appears to be a evil version of The Dusekkar as well as a retexture judging by the description of the item and the description of the model 
- The "I Love Cris" hat is made after one of the Retro Dev developers called Cristiano100 or simply Cristiano.
- The "I Love Cris" hat is the only RetroStudio hat that doesn't have the Retro tag.